JUNIOR/SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Requirements (Job and Technical Skills)
- A good degree holder in Mechanical Engineering / CAD-CAM engineering / Mechatronics
- Strong interest and confidence in designing automated equipment/ robotic
- Must have intermediate skill in using CAD design tools such as Autodesk's Inventor
- A good team player in project participation and keen to take up responsibilities
- Strong appetite to learn
- Applicants must be willing to travel
- To design, assemble, test and improve mechanical system in automated equipment
- To work closely with manufacturing team, customers and suppliers to achieve desired design
- Experience in the similar field / machinery design will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for Junior Mechanical Design Engineer post
- Must have at least 3 years experience for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer post.
Experienced graduates only. Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
DRAFTMAN / ASSISTANT ENIGINEER
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Proficient in Autodesk Inventor or equivalent.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Able to communicate and assists technicians, engineers and vendors on matters involving engineering drawings.
- Able to work independently and take up responsibilities with good working attitude.
- Experience in similar fields in as added advantage.
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
JOB APPLICATION (FULL TIME)
JOB APPLICATION (INTERNSHIP)
Students are encouraged to send in their internship application through their college/university.
VisDynamics Research Sdn Bhd
(Company No: 600657-D)
Lot 3844, Jalan TU 52, Kawasan Perindustrian Tasik Utama, Ayer Keroh, 75450 Melaka, Malaysia.
+606 232 3023
+606 232 3600