SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Requirements (Job and Technical Skills)
- Candidate must possess minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical), or Science (Physics, Mathematics), or Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Familiar with WinNT/WIN2K/XP support.
- Strong in C and C++ Object Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of conceptual design and documentation.
- Good to strong in Mathematics.
- Applicants must be willing to travel.
- Fresh and experienced graduates are all encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Requirements (Interpersonal Skills)
- Works well independently and in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Adaptable approach to problem analysis and solution definition.
Fresh and experienced graduates are all encouraged to apply. Applicants should be Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status.
JOB APPLICATION (FULL TIME)
JOB APPLICATION (INTERNSHIP)
Students are encouraged to send in their internship application through their college/university.
VisDynamics Research Sdn Bhd
(company no. 200201032992 (600657-D))
Lot 3844, Jalan TU 52, Kawasan Perindustrian Tasik Utama, Ayer Keroh, 75450 Melaka, Malaysia.
+606 232 3023
+606 232 3600